Many factors can affect a home or building's health exposing occupant's to mold and mycotoxins. Healthy Home Environmental Services offers assessment and testing services for the presence of potentially harmful mold and mycotoxins.
MAKING THE CONNECTION
Mycotoxins are some of the most toxic substances in existence and certainly should not be ignored when found in our indoor structures. If your environmental report states that any of the following toxins are present in elevated levels they may be affecting your health. Some disease causing mycotoxins commonly found in our environments are: Aspergillus = Aflatoxins, Aspergillus, Penicillium = Ochratoxin, Stachybotrys, Fumonisin and Trichoderma = Trichothecene. Healthy Home Environmental Services allows you to definitively connect your environmental reports to your medical reports, giving you and your physician the ability to make correct dictions about your health.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
You are experiencing adverse health effects after living or working in a mold contaminated environment. Since mold typically needs a food source an initial inspection is performed to locate the source followed by air sampling and/or direct sampling methods. Environmental mycotoxin testing can be requested at the time of initial testing or after based on initial testing laboratory results. If the presence of environmental mycotoxins are detected clinical mycotoxin testing is then recommended on exposed occupants, mycotoxin testing is performed using a simple urine specimen which can detect the toxins that come from pathogenic or disease causing species of mold. The medical mycotixin test comes in a sealed kit with instructions for specimen collection and a pre-paid label to ship your specimen directly to the medical laboratory. Healthy Home Environmental Services NEVER receives clinical medical laboratory results, all guidelines are private, subject to government guidelines and regulations and go to you, the patient directly.