Mold Assessment And Testing
If the mold inspection shows that you have a high level of mold, the next step is to find a licensed mold removal service. The first thing we do for mold remediation is to establish the types and levels of mold, and remove infested materials. Removal and disposal must be done by a state licensed mold remediation company to ensure that mold spores do not spread and cause cross contamination.
Once all of the contaminated surfaces have been properly cleaned and/or removed, Clearance Testing must be performed to ensure remediation efforts were successful. Results must be in the Low/Normal range before the restoration/build back process can begin.
Mold Testing Services
We focus on determining the existence of mold growth, mold type, and the airborne concentrations of mold spores. Basic types of lab samples that we recommend to test for mold:
- Ambient air samples (the air you breathe in a room)
- Surface samples (bulk material, swab, tape lift)
- Complete mold inspection of your home, school, business, or rental property designed to identify sources of water intrusion and to detect mold
- Our findings, recommendations, conclusions, and color digital photographs are compiled into a complete, written report
- We utilize the finest equipment for accurate results
- All microbial growth is cleaned and/or removed
- All building materials associated with the mold problem are dry
- There are no current sources of water intrusion
- Airborne mold spore samples collected meet industry guidelines for clearance